Re: Re: [OT] Does anyone have...

Speaking of crap movies...

I watched the modern version of "The Day The Earth Stood Still"
at the
weekend.

Less crap has exited my body than came out of the studio the day they
made that.

I should have known really. All the 'remakes' are remade by people who
never saw the originals or by people who saw the name of an old film
and said "Oh sounds like a good title for my next pile of crap movie.
I'll use that."

Andy

,
>> "Phil
>> Harris" <phil@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> "Days Of Thunder" - the Tom Cruise / Nichole Kidman
movie - on DVD
>>> in
>> PAL
>>> anamorphic as opposed to letterboxed?