From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of N=
eil Fuller
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:21 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Shipping from USA to UK

=20

Keith

A mate did this a few years ago and, as Dave mentioned, got a "part=20
load" in a container.

He dropped his packages off at a freight forwarder in the US and=20
retrieved them from somewhere in the UK.

ISTR it cost him =A3100 or so for several very large boxes but as I say,=20
it was a few years ago.

HTH

Regards

Neil