Latest message you have seen: Re: Currentcost software ? (was Currentcost USB lead)

RE: CBus power usage

Hey Keith...

ISTR reading a year or two ago about a system that *doesn't* use any
power for its funky switches... - I recall that the switches generated
their own power driven by the use pressing the buttons... The motion of
the physical button being moved generates enough electrickery to power
the switching electronics...

But, since that isn't what CBUS does, I've done exactly as you have
suggested, and I set all my CBUS lights (well, those on dimmers anyway)
to a maximum limit of 97% of their full brightness, which as you say, is
completely unnoticeable.

Paul G..