RE: Currentcost software ? (was Currentcost USB lead)

Cheers John/Jamie

Downloaded and finally got it installed - still not totally straight
forward
though...

Found the device and then stated it wanted a sep2pl.sys file or something
similar - finally worked out it was in the system32/drivers folder and on
the second attempt go it going.

Just got to work out which is best software for monitoring it.

The Techtoniq product doesn't work with the 128 at the moment
Cant get Pachube to work - just starts and vanishes..
Currentcostgui works, but noticed it runs using around 95meg of memory so
had to stop that

Is everyone using one of these or are there others ?

I like the idea of the Pachube one so I can display data on my website.

Dean.