Latest message you have seen: RE: CBus power usage

RE: New Build

Sonos doesn't *have* to be controlled solely by it's own remote, but
the
only *supported* option is by one of the various Sonos controllers:
CR100, Desktop controller (PC), or iPhone/iPod Touch. However, since the
underlying mechanism that Sonos uses is uPnP, there are a number of
implementations of 3rd party control systems available for Sonos,
including webservers, and direct control scripts. These alternatives are
however, all pretty much unsupported homebrew efforts, some more rough
around the edges than others, and thus probably not something that
you're going to want to install for a paying customer!

Paul G.

Crestron