RE: New Build

Thanks all,

The 24 original CAT5 points where for data only. I was expecting to run a
lot more, leaving it either un-terminated or NC at Node 0 until needed.

Has anyone used Harmony from Domia for linking all their systems together?
At the moment it is between Harmony and Comfort, unless anyone has a third
option? The main reason for automation is to control everything from one
place, right? My client wants to be able to control Lighting, AV,
Curtains/Blind, HVAC etc from one remote. Can this be done with Sonos, or
does it have to be controlled by it's own remote?

The house is three stories therefore there is not room to run cables
through
the loft space, however this shouldn't be an issue, as this is a new build.
Cabling isn't my main concern, it is the fact of how to integrate
everything
together that I am having difficulty with.

Regards

James

SJ Computers