Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Re: [OT] A general gripe...

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:17:25 +0100, Rob Iles <rob.iles@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Dell Inspiron Power Connector.   Just have to look at it.....no, think
about
>it, and the damn thing falls out!! (Then it's a 15 minute dance
unplugging
>it, plugging it back in, twisting it a little bit.....)   (hopes' it's
not
>just me)

No, it's not just you. My parents' Inspiron does exactly the same. If
anyone here has found a solution to this, I'd love to hear from you.

That reminds me - must get round to getting them a new battery.
Trouble with a power connector that keeps dropping out is you need a
battery that will keep the machine running while it's plugged back in!

David