Re: [ukha_d] Logitech Squeezebox Boom - £50 Off (Expires Soon)

Oops, SQUEEZEI code is not working anymore. Bugger, I cancelled
my=20=20
outstanding order first (was worried I wouldn't be able to cancel it).

Ah well, for once this list has actually stopped me buying=20=20
something. :-)

David

On 28 Mar 2009, at 12:00, max barker wrote:

> The price on amazon for a Squeezebox Boom has been reduced to =A3155.
=
=20
> Also,
> the promo code SQUEEZEI is working again so the player can now
be=20=20
> had for
> =A3105 with free delivery :)
>
> Max
>
> 2009/3/22 David Gumbrell <david.gumbrell@xxxxxxx>
>
> > Brilliant little box and with this discount cheaper than getting
one
> > of the other Squeezen and adding additional amp and speakers.
My=20=20
> wife
> > is really chuffed with having music in the bedroom. So chuffed
we've
> > just ordered another one for the dining room and garden.
Just=20=20