Re: Re: Ceiling Speaker for Bathroom - Russound SPC522 or Something else?

Just to close this subject off.

The Russsound arrived a few month ago now. I finally got around to=20=20
fitting in last weekend into the main bathroom and connected up to a=20=20
Sonos ZP120.

I would say I am very happy with the combination. The Sonos
controller=20=20
appears to be splash proof so I can use in around the bathroom. The=20=20
Russound sounds fine in the bathroom.

I also have the bathroom downlighters on cbus.

Transformer for the LV lights are the Auora AU-E60. The work well
with=20=20
no hum when dimmed.

cbus is just perfect. I have a Saturn outside the bathroom with 1=20=20
button set to bring all the lights on full. Another is set to ramp
the=20=20
lights upto 50%. Perfect for a relaxing bath or middle of the night=20=20
bathroom run!

Regards
Ben

On 4 Feb 2009, at  19:01, Ben McCormack wrote:

> Ordered and arriving tomorrow!
>
> Ben
>
> On 3 Feb 2009, at  20:33, noel_pilot wrote:
>
>> Love mine can't rate it highly enough!
>>
>> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ben McCormack <yahoogroup@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> It has been a day of spending for me. 1-Wire including HA7Net
+=20=20
>>> Sonos
>>> 2 zone kit.
>>>
>>> Now I come onto the ceiling speaker for the bathroom.
>>>
>>> I have checked and a few people have bought the Russound
SPC522