Re: [OT] ftp client access

Hiya,

Just a simple solution - as long as you don't want anything graphicly
driven, you could just allow directory browsing on the directory that
will hold all these files, that way if you don't put a 'default.htm' or
'index.htm' (or whatever your web server uses as its default page) - end
users will just see a list of files - to which they can click and download.

I don't /think/ it will introduce any security issue as you should mark
the directory as read only.

Hope it helps
Wayne.