Re: Cable feeds to TV?

Currently I pop upstairs to put the disk in the machine... but IR is
piped back so I have full control from the lounge.
The final plan is to rip DVDs to my xLobby PC and use either that to
play them back (if I can find a half-height AGP card with HDMI out) or
let the Xbox pick up the drive as a share and run HD-over-component to
an AV receiver and then HDI to the screen. Or run component over cat5
directly from the Xbox to the screen.

HTH,

Tim.