From: Tracey Gardner
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 2:40 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Cable feeds to TV?

When I first started planning the house that I am in the final stages of
building, LCD and Plasma screens were only things in the science fiction
books and TVs were large CRT jobs which occupied the corner of a room.

I provided plenty of CT100 coax and CT5 into what I thought would be any
probable TV location.
However as we have reached the stage of deciding what furniture we want in
the living room and LCD/Plasma have become the norm, it has become obvious
that any TV/screen will not be located in the corner of the room.

I have one large wall which will accommodate a nice large screen but
unfortunately it is a location that I had not anticipated putting a screen
in! :-)
Luckily this wall is an internal cavity wall as it was built to lose a soil
pipe coming down from the first floor, so I have the capability of being
able to drop/fish cables down the empty cavity.

What I would like to know is what cables I need to be catering for.
I will need power and an antenna feed/s, I don't have at the moment, Sky
but
would like to allow for that in the future.
I will also need to allow for a feed for a DVD player/recorder which will
be
accommodated in the corner of the room adjacent to the screen. Again I can
feed the signals to the TV/screen via the cavity.

What other cables do I need to allow for?

Thanks

Tracey

ill fit were