Re: Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail

  • Subject: Re: Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail
  • From: "ab_mc_uk" <andy.ontheroad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:53:03 -0000

I'm currently using GoogleMail within Google Apps and collect email
from 6 =
differetn account son 6 different mail servers (includign the GoogleMail
ac=
count.

I cna also send as if form eahc account.

It's possible that this is only a feature of Google Mail within Google
Apps=
but as that's free as well and doesn't need installing on a server and can=
be used from any PC with web access I'd take another look under settigns o=
n your Google Mail account ...

Andy

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noel_pilot" <HA@...> wrote:

> But is that using the gmail address? I need to use my own domain
emails u=
sing my own servers imap server or servers as its multiple imap accounts i
=
want to use, and have one web frontend to control it all.
>=20
> Xuheki looks awesome thanks for the tip Andy, I've emailed a mate who
loo=
ks after the more techy bits of the server to see if he can install for
me!=
!
wrote:

> > I thought Googlemail was able to use IMAP as well as POP3 - in
fcat I'm=
pretty sure I'm using it like that !
> >=20
> > Andy
> >=20
> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Andy Davies <dajdavies@> wrote:

have some i=
deas for me:

multiple ima=
p accounts simultaneously. =A0Something similar to googlemail but using
ima=
p instead of pop3, so all of my folders are available at any point whether
=
im on my mac or web browser and simply seeing all accounts at the same
time=
.

> > >=20
> > > What about http://www.xuheki.com/ - I haven't used