Re: Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail

  • Subject: Re: Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:34:03 -0000

But is that using the gmail address? I need to use my own domain
emails usi=
ng my own servers imap server or servers as its multiple imap accounts i
wa=
nt to use, and have one web frontend to control it all.

Xuheki looks awesome thanks for the tip Andy, I've emailed a mate who
looks=
after the more techy bits of the server to see if he can install for me!!

Cheers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "ab_mc_uk" <andy.ontheroad@...>
wrote:

> I thought Googlemail was able to use IMAP as well as POP3 - in fcat
I'm p=
retty sure I'm using it like that !
>=20
> Andy
>=20
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Andy Davies <dajdavies@> wrote:
> >
> > 2009/3/10 noel_pilot <HA@>:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Figure this is slightly off topic but sure someone will have
some ide=
as for me:

> > > I'm after a webmail interface to be able to connect to
multiple imap =
accounts simultaneously. =A0Something similar to googlemail but using imap
=
instead of pop3, so all of my folders are available at any point whether
im=
on my mac or web browser and simply seeing all accounts at the same time.

> >=20
> > What about http://www.xuheki.com/ - I haven't used
it, just got it