Re: [OT] Sharing office contacts in Exchange 2007 / outlook 2007

James

Thanks.

I had a look at it, but it seems to offer more than I really need.

I don't need the additional :

* Manage sales leads and opportunities

* Create, personalize, and track direct marketing campaigns

* Centralize project information and task management

I really only need contact management. I assuming that Exchange can
handle this even with 3000 contacts and best way to organise this is
to create a lot of categories to allow filtering.

Thanks

Ho-Yin

2009/3/4 James - SJ Computers <jimmyc1163@xxxxxxx>:
> I suggest using Office 2007 with Business Contact Manager. It stores
all
> your contacts in a central SQL database, that can be accessed by
multiple
> users, with different access levels, keeping all your contacts
up-to-date in
> a secure, backed up location. It can integrates with Microsoft
Accounting. A
> 60 day free trial is available from Microsoft, if you want to check it
out.

> Regards
>
> James
> SJ Computers
>
> 2009/3/4 Ho Yin Ng <architect.hoyin@xxxxxxx>
>
>> Slightly off topic.
>>
>> I am setting up my office contacts and we are running Exchange
2007,
>> with everyone on Outlook 2007.
>>
>> We have over 3,000 contacts which we will reorganise.
>>
>> My idea to make them all usable and more efficient is to
categories