[OT] Sharing office contacts in Exchange 2007 / outlook 2007

  • Subject: [OT] Sharing office contacts in Exchange 2007 / outlook 2007
  • From: Ho Yin Ng <architect.hoyin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:29:55 +0000

Slightly off topic.

I am setting up my office contacts and we are running Exchange 2007,
with everyone on Outlook 2007.

We have over 3,000 contacts which we will reorganise.

My idea to make them all usable and more efficient is to categories
all of them in an office contacts list and share them all.

Can anyone offer any advice on to what has worked for them? And
perhaps the best procedures?

Ideally my best scenario is to create the categories and lock them
down so they can only choose from a set prescribed list when an admin
inputs a new contact. Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks

Ho-Yin