RE: [OT] Slimline DVD i Atom Chassis

Usually the case will ship with a small adapter board to go between
the
connector on the back of a slimline drive and a normal IDE cable.

BTW I have had great results with the Panasonic slot loading drives from
LinITX and they also do the adapter boards if you need one. (No links with
them other than customer and all that stuff.)

Phil