Re: [OT] Slimline DVD i Atom Chassis

pjqx wrote:
> Sorry for the OT post but I know a few of you have Atom based systems.
>  I'm building a new one in a small case - it mentions only a slim DVD
> will fit, but all the slim ones I can see on Ebuyer etc. look like the
> are meant for Laptops - do I just get an adapter cable or will one be
> shipped?
>
> Ideally I'd like to get it all ordered to save the hassle of not
> having the right bits to do the build at the weekend.

Have a look at:

http://linitx.com/viewcategory.php?catid=73&pp=73&ref=1

We have 3 different adapters depending on the motherboard connection you
need. 44pin IDE lik 2.5" Hard Drives, 40 pin like 3.5" Hard
Drives amd SATA.

Hope that helps

Give us a call or drop us an email if you need more help/advice.

Nick.
http://linitx.com