From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
darren_karp2001
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 7:46 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Answering Phone Calls Using PC

Hi all,

Despite having two cordless phones in the house it amazes me that
nobody can be bothered to answer incoming calls on some occasions
leading me to think whether it's possible to use my laptop (which is
always on my lap) to answer incoming calls.

Does anyone know of a method of tying in my ADSL router and some
clever software to do this?

TIA
Darren