Fw: Re: Automated motorised water valves

  • Subject: Fw: Re: Automated motorised water valves
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:32:53 +0100

Thnx will take a look.

You use these just for veggy irrigation rather than grass watering ?
Anything happen on the photoelectric element ?

Ian Bird and myself used these from www.rswww.com parts number 342-023 and
342-039

Details of my old installation are shown here
http://www.gadgetshed.co.uk/index.php?pg=2207

I ended up linking them into a HomeVision output via a relay board but
initially just had them on switches link to a plug in 12v transformer.

Steve

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:

> Is there a standard unit anyone uses to automate a water valve ? ie
15mm

> pipe
>
> I'd want to use this to feed various sources in the garden from the
house
> supply.
>
> Thnx
>

> Unless stated otherwise above: