Re: Experiences with Google Apps for email etc

  • Subject: Re: Experiences with Google Apps for email etc
  • From: "Steve Edwards" <edwards_sj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:44:20 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ben McCormack <yahoogroup@...> wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone else used Goggle Apps for stuff like email
> hosting?

I am using this setup exactly, even down to o2 broadband and 123-reg.

No complaints whatsoever, it's been excellent.

I use the gmail interface on the pc and the imap interface on the iPhone.

Even using the exchange function for syncing the calendar and contacts.

Only weakness for me is the web hosting which is a cut down static page
editor, but I don't use it anyway.

I followed the guide on the site, think they even showed the exact settings
for 123-reg.

Cheers

Ed.