Re: Sonos CR200 - Detailed specs and US$ price

  • Subject: Re: Sonos CR200 - Detailed specs and US$ price
  • From: "noel_pilot" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:54:15 -0000

Is it only me that prefers the CR100? I don't have Sonos yet but am
currently planning a purchase for my parents.  The 100 is likely to gain
far better approval due to its proper buttons in my mind!

Looking forward to trying the two but hopefully I'll be able to get some
good deals on the old kits!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, craig <craigc.lists@...> wrote:

> > with a passion. Conversely, I have 3 CR100's all on cradles
(which all
> > cost me extra!). - I'm just trying to explore the value
proposition
> > between these two options, since I may very well have to make thi
> > purchasing decision at some point...
>
> As you have already invested in the CR100 & cradles, another
option may be
> to consider purchasing additional CR100 & cradles, as I am sure
there will
> be some discount on old stock, and customers selling CR100 as they are
> 'upgrading' to CR200?
>
> I have both 8GB iPod touch (only used for web browsing & sonos
controller,
> no iTunes :) ) & CR100's, the CR100's get used a lot more to
control sonos.

> I have found to use the iPod/iTouch you have to ensure you have good
WiFi