Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

RE: IR controlled power strip/plug?

Hopefully going to buy a couple - one for me and one for my Bro - will
let you know...

It can be taught separate on/off IR codes - but probably not quite right
for Harmony to use the kit being controlled as on/off codes - as the device
will take time to turn on and be ready for IR control, so...

I'm thinking the plan would be to use a defunct remote to teach it on/off
codes, add this to the Harmony setup and add that as the first item powered
on/off in each activity sequence (with suitable delays). I think that
should work well.

Only other considerations is if each bit of kit does something strange on
cold power up.

Paul.

Googling but
> >> wasn't sure it they work reliably or not?Paul.__________
Information
> >> from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3784
> >> (20090121) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32
> >> Antivirus.http://www.eset.com[Non-text
portions of this message have