Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Extending USB over Cat5

OSX, CM11 USB and Indigo

  • Subject: OSX, CM11 USB and Indigo
  • From: Robert James <rob68james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:48:20 +0000

Guys,I am hoping that someone can help me with this. I have a Marmitek USB
=
CM11 x10 Module that I wish to connect to my Mac running 10.5.6 for use
wit=
h either Indigo (I have the trial version) or Xtenscape. Unfortunately I
ca=
nnot get either program to see the module. Has anybody achieved this in
the=
past, and if so how?? I can see a USB-Serial Controller in my USB Device t=
ree but nothing relevant shows up in the serial options in either
program.Y=
ours frustratedRob