Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Extending USB over Cat5

RE: RE: [OT] (ish) ASUS Mobo question

Thank Paul, that's a good idea actually.. - and if it's keyboards that
sometimes have problems, then I could use the "real" onboard PS2
port
for the keyboard, and just put the mouse through a USB adapter...

Cheers.

Paul G.

Convertor/dp/B000IHFOZ6/ref=pd_cp_ce_0?pf_rd_p=136153791&pf_rd_s=center
> -

41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000JVRQP2&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1PQEZ8
> 2D7Z7MARPESK7Q
>
> Only downside it seems is the backslash key has problems with some of
> these devices.
>
> Paul.

This
seems
> > fairly common feature across a number of their range...
> >
> > What I want to know is, does this allow only ONE of the PS2
devices
> > be attached at a time, or does it come with a little splitter to
> allow
> > the use of both a PS2 keyboard & mouse simultaneously? - I'm
thinking
> > of
> > getting one othese boards, but I want to use it with my existing
PS2