Fw: Re: RGB lighting

  • Subject: Fw: Re: RGB lighting
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:55:07 +0000

Of course - we'd need a second control wire to be able to tell the
rgb=20
what to do - ie from a DMX ?

Comfort could do that if a DMX controller had a serial input - but, I've=20
not put cat5 near these lights !

Hi,
The second photo shows the DMX driver for the lights mounted on the
same plate as the LED's - just needs ~24V and DMX.

I'm using xAP and a DMX software bridge but there are plenty of DMX
controllers around, including wall mounted ones which are about the
same size as a dual faceplate. I'm not sure about CBUS but I don't
think anyone has done a bridge yet.

Lehane

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:

> Interesting. Think these can be mounted in wall uplighters ?=20
>=20
> How do we control these RGB lights , other than powering them ??
Curious=20
> if I can connect these to CBUS...
>=20
> cheers
>=20
>=20
> Hi,
> They don't use 0-10V, that was the control for the old system using
CFL.
<andrew.walker@> wrote:

> > Hi Lehane, could you recommend a suitable 1-10V compatible PSU
for
> these.=20
> >=20
> > Do you think a heat sink will be necessary?
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20

PO6 3AU
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number=20
741598.=20