RE: cheapest multi-zone amp available?

Spot on.

________________________________

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Geoff H
Sent: Wed 14/01/2009 09:56
To: UKHA Group
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] cheapest multi-zone amp available?

I am sure others will correct me if this isn't quite right.

With Sonos, to switch from one zone to another, you can link the two
zones together and then drop the first zone and the music should
continue playing in the new zone. Alternately, you can start playing the
music source in the second zone, although the two zones wouldn't be in
sync (not a problem if you are dropping the first zone anyway).

The Sonos Zoneplayers have independent volume control so two zones can
be playing the same or different music at the same or different volume
levels, so ther is little or no chance of accidently blowing your speakers.

Regards
Geoff