Re: [ukha_d] Humax 9150T

I would definitely say it knackered and take it back. RF pass-through
should happen whether it's in standby mode or not - it won't happen
though if the unit is switched off at the mains or via the rocker switch
on the back.

The UI is better than others I have seen, but could be better. I haven't
had experience of Tivo so I don't get disappointed. The one feature that
I do like with Humax PVRs is that it automatically buffers the channel
you are watching for up to 2 hours, so that you can go back and watch
something again if you missed it. Not all PVRs do this, most claim to be
able to "pause live TV", but you have to press pause (or
Timeshift) and
then you start recording from that point.

Geoff