RE: Humax 9150T

> Other good points:
> Automatic rescheduling of recording start/end based on transmitted
> metadata,
> so you mostly don't need padding. Not every channel broadcasts the
> data, but
> the BBC does and it works very well indeed.

Yep, I agree. I can't see any need for the padding.

> Bad points:
> Why no discrete on/off. Grr.

Ah yes! A very worthy point!

> I've not had any problems with the box locking up and mines in a
pretty
> packed glass-fronted cabinet.

Hmmm. I've now given mine a fair degree of air space. Late this morning
it locked up again. Interestingly its only the image that locks up, the
sound keeps going. But its definitely the box because its unresponsive
to any buttons on the front panel. Thats the first lock up in a couple
of days since I gave it more space.

Do you leave yours on 24/7? (Which I do due to the lack of discrete)

Rob