Re: Samsung / Chumby prototype digiframe

  • Subject: Re: Samsung / Chumby prototype digiframe
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:15:53 +0000

I got a little demo of these - I'm already a Chumby owner so was
interested to see what they were upto.

The guy took a picture of me (lovely) then immediately wacked it on one
frame and then it shared the image with other adjacent frames.

They run widget/channels just the same as regula. Chumbies.

But still no immediate plans for UK distribution yet due to WEEE etc. -
they frowned a little when they realized I was a uk chumby owner..

Dean