Re: New Mac mini tomorrow - finally?

  • Subject: Re: New Mac mini tomorrow - finally?
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:03:59 -0000

Agree all a bit dull, some of the new ilife features are cool, i've
been thinking about learning the piano so might try the new garageband
features, and face detection within iphoto will be interesting.

Where's my new mac mini though?!?!?!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Nigel Champion <nigel_champion@...> wrote:

> I must admit the whole keynote speech was a bit of a let down, Yay
that's what were were after another non-removable battery in a laptop,
a few tweaks to iLife hmm well worth the wait!
> Lord Jobs hasn't deemed us worthy of new desktop Mac or quad cores,
it would probably just be  "....a world of hurt" for us anyway :)