Re: {Disarmed} Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

Hi Neil,

Kevin T  has a xAP application for Current Cost - I too was
developing one but I didnt release it when his surfaced.

http://www.netcompsys.co.uk
http://www.netcompsys.co.uk/currentcost/

The Idratek integration is a little more awkward as Cortex has some
fairly sophisticated energy metering modules that expect pulse type
inputs rather than just 'values'.  You could get the consumption figures
onto the keypad displays fairly easily though.  I'll follow this up with
you on the Idratek forum...

I popped in a request with KevinT to simulate a pulse output type
meter (via xAP) but not sure if that made it as it's not a feature he
would find useful really.

Cheers Kevin