Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

>From our experience when we got ours (older version, but still the
same
affect) it's immediately behaviour changing.  Though that is in the context
of a couple of adults that realise the target is to have as *low* a figures
as possible.... lets just hope your kids dont compete to get the number as
*high* as possible.

Maybe a little bit of HA and you could link their monthly pocket money to
the average home energy consumption... (the lower the energy usage, the
better their pocket money).  A bit like a business giving a cost-reduction
bonus.   Hmm... I think I'll work on that idea for when our 8 month olds
are
old enough for their pocket money...!

jon