Re: Fw: PC controlled socket

  • Subject: Re: Fw: PC controlled socket
  • From: "b_weijenberg" <b_weijenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:19:42 -0000

I made a mistake, the transmitter is the 80005.
The 80002 is the USB receiver for HomeEasy and many more protocols
like:
X10 lighting sensors and remotes,
X10 security sensors,
Digimax,
KlikAanKlikUit,
NEXA,
Proove,
Domia Lite,
ByeByeStandBy,
ELRO AB600,
RFXSensor devices,
RFXPower & RFXMeter devices,
Oregon Scientific weather sensors,
Oregon Scientific Body Weight Scale,
ATI Remote Wonder,
HomeEasy UK (EU not yet supported),
cent-a-meter, Electrisave,
OWL CM113
And with the 89000 option also the OWL CM119.

The transmitter is using 4800n82 and a special protocol that must be
supported by the application.
The receivers are using 4800n81 or 38400n81.

Applications that support the transmitter are:
Homeseer + RFXCOM plug-in
HouseBot.
xPL

The receivers are also supported by:
Homeseer + RFXCOM plug-in
HouseBot
xPL
xPL-perl
Heyu
Domotiga
XTension
Meteohub

Bert

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:

> Shame the RFXCom gear uses a queer 4800 p82 style RS232 connection.
Would
> be a perfect companion for Comfort, CBUS, HomeVision etc if its was
> normal 9600n81
>
> I'd have one in a shot if it was a 'normal' standard.
>

> Jon,
>
> The 80002 RFXCOM USB transmitter is able to control HomeEasy.
> And also DomiaLite, BBSB, X10 and a few more.
>
> Bert
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:
> >
> > X10 PC kit from letsautomate ?
> >

> > Hi folks,
> >
> > A Friday Challenge !
> >
> > A friend is asking how he can control a 13A socket from his PC
> (that he
> > remote connects to)
> > and specifically where he can get this kit before he goes away on
> *Sunday*
> > .
> > [ he needs to access a rack of kit but doesn't want to run 2.5kw
> all the
> > time he's away ]
> >
> > Technically it's quite easy, but the time element means it needs
> be
> > retail or fast mail order
> >
> > Any suggestions?  I suggested HomeEasy but he said they dont have
> PC
> > connection pack.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > jon

> > Unless stated otherwise above:
> > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
> number
> > 741598.
> > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
Hampshire