RE: Nanovision 7" USB displays

Yes, that Scan item is the UM-730 which doesn't have the touchscreen.

The item we bought is the UM-740 from an Ebay seller:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mimo-UM-740-USB-Powered-mini-Display-Swivel-TouchScre=
en_W0QQitemZ160315118198QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_ComputerComponents_=
Monitors?hash=3Ditem160315118198&_trksid=3Dp3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=3D72%3A12=
29%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

or

http://tinyurl.com/cxuosm

If you didn't want the touchscreen, I'd say that was good value (driver
pro=
blems aside).

Paul.

The