Zone Zero - Rack Depth

All

I am planning to put in the first of 2 Node Zero racks in the next couple
of weeks. I have
about 1m headroom so I am looking at 21U Racks.

The only thing I am confused is the depth and shelf size. I have found a
suitable rack that
is 600mm deep with 450mm deep shelves.

The rack will house the usual Patch Panels, Switches, Mini Mac + External
Drive bay.

I am going to put the AV Receivers in there. I will prob go for the Denon
receivers with the
2nd zone output to run extra speakers. I may also have a homeseer/Geovision
server at
some point.

My concern is with the overall depth and shelf depth. I don't really want
to go with a 1m
deep rack as this would be complete overkill but I am not sure the AV amp
at 455mm
Deep will sit well.

Just wondering what everyone else has done or does anyone know a 600mm deep
rack
with 500mm shelves?

Thanks
Ben