[ADVERT] Autopatch Component video 16 input 8 ouput HD Matrix

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Autopatch Component video 16 input 8 ouput HD Matrix
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 19:59:48 -0000

Due to change of plan I've got my Autopatch (now AMX) video/audio
matrices up for sale at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250370565222

Been using them for a while to switch SKY HD, Blu-ray, Popcorn hour etc
round the house using Homeseer with USBUIRT input as the switching
control.

Not something that comes up very often so if you're in need of HD
component video switching for 8 rooms then this may be your chance :-)

Cheers
Kevin