From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 05 February 2009 18:23
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] PC DVD Audio Cable with 2 input and 1 output -
Help

If I've understood you correctly, sounds like you need a very basic mixer
do this. You shouldn't really connect the outputs of the DVD players
together - as may get some strange results and possibly even damage the DVD
palyers.

Most sound cards only have a single line in - so to connect more you'd need
to use something like:

http://www.keene.co.uk/electronic/camlink/camlink-vision-100-stereo-audio-mi
xer-megadeal!/V100.html

Or even cheaper, use a passive summing box:

http://www.rane.com/note109.html

Paul.