Re: 1-wire controlable power strip soon

Not knocking the product - but I'm always amused by "1-wire"
solutions
....that always (correct me if I'm wrong) ...use 2 wires at a minimum :s

Yeah - OK - maybe one wire for data, one for "power" or
"reference", but
it's still two wires!

have I missed something fundamental here?

(Really not knocking it - I *like* 1-wire setups!)

2009/2/3 dermot_bradley <bradley@xxxxxxx>

>   I just spotted this "soon available" product, a 1-wire
controllable

--
Rob Iles

Harmony - www.domialifestyle.com