RE: Maybe OT: Iphoto 09 Face Recognition

> I've done about ten people two or three pics each and it's
fantastic.

I've had a long play with it over the weekend and found it a bit hit or
miss.  I let it loose on my 11,000 photo library and it did seem to work
well.  However, looking through lots of photos individually afterwards, I
discovered it had missed many many faces.  And srangely in two consecutive
almost identical photos it found the names in one but not the other, or
didn't even see a face at all in many.

I'd again recommend Picasa / Picasweb Albums as facial recognition has been
built into it too for some time now and it's free.

M.

PS - much more impressed woth iMovie '09 !