Re: Re: Bathroom Stuff - Your Experience?

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:22 PM, paul_watkin
<paul.watkin33@xxxxxxx> wro=
te:

> After being totally disheartened by the lack of imagination of the
design=
er coupled with a projected spend of around =A315K we decided to go it
alon=
e with the help of a local bathroom showroom.

Yup, fully understand. I was quoted =A318k over the phone without the
guy even coming to look / talking about what we wanted...

> The one missing element thus far is a silent extractor fan, so if
anyone =
comes across one please shout!!

I put in an "in-line" fan from Screwfix (IIRC),
e.g.www.screwfix.com
p/n: 25652
As it is fitted in the attic space it doesn't resonsate through the
plasterboard ceiling. There are also similar units without lights. I
assumed the light would come on when the fan did but the wiring for
each is completely separate so the light comes on from the same pull
cord as all the others.

In seems a bit weedy so perhaps the next size larger would give more
oomph. It does clear out small ensuite pretty quickly though, and we
can't hear it either inside the ensuite or inside the bedroom.

HTH,

Tim.