Re: Wireless Remote for XBMC?

When I used xbmc on a windows box I used HAL and a cheap rf remote I
got
from a fair and used XBMC's keymap config to setup the keys.

I now currently use a x10 wireless Windows MediaCentre remote branded
Packard Bell under linux and have maped its keys using lirc & XBMC's
keymap=
.

both worked just as well but the MCE remote just looks a lot nicer.

2009/12/8 Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx>

> How do you get XBMC to switch refresh rates when playing 24/50/60 Hz
> material or is everything you play only standard definition PAL?
>
> Phil
>
> Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...
>

> On 8 Dec 2009, at 15:56, "Tony" <tony@xxxxxxx
<tony%40myhap.org.uk>>
> wrote:
>
> > Have dumped my popcornhour in favour of a pc running xbmc (got a
> > nice 1gb hdmi graphics card with on-board 7.1 sound)
> >
> > Really like xbmc now i've got used to using it (the latest beta
> > version), but am currently using either a BT mouse or Hippo
Remote