Wireless Remote for XBMC?

  • Subject: Wireless Remote for XBMC?
  • From: "Tony" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:56:31 -0000

Have dumped my popcornhour in favour of a pc running xbmc (got a nice
1gb hdmi graphics card with on-board 7.1 sound)

Really like xbmc now i've got used to using it (the latest beta version),
but am currently using either a BT mouse or Hippo Remote on the iphone (as
it can also do WOL) to control it

Although Hippo Remote is very good, i'd much rather use a more conventional
remote

So I was wondering if anyone knows of, and can recommend, a wireless remote
suitable for xbmc please?

I can do without the WOL as i can use an x10 fob for this, but it needs to
be a wireless remote rather than IR

Many thanks
Tony