Recommendation Needed

We currently have 2 sets of BT Quartet 1100 phones. Each set comes
with a master station that is connected into a phone extension socket and
connects to it's slave phones via wireless.

One master is connected downstairs with 3 slave phones and the other master
is upstairs, again with 3 slave phones.

We've used this setup successfully for around 5 years but over the last 12
months reception, even on the master phones has become poor. Obviously the
rechargeable batteries in our existing phones are past their best but
rather than just replace the batteries, we'd like to go for a new system of
some sort.

We don't need answerphone facilities, the master phones must be capable of
being wall-hung and master and slave must connect wirelessly.

Can anyone out there recommend suitable a replacement system?

Thanks in advance.

Stewart