From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 25 April 2009 11:41
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Gaming PC Recommendations Needed

OK, which XPS model?

Yes, you can indeed change the graphics although I'd suggest a decent card
to start with if you can afford it - FSX is VERY demanding on graphics at
higher res.

I also note that the lower end XPS's are AMD based which personally I
wouldn't touch for gaming - Intel still have a substantial lead in
performance. Core 2 Quads or i7 are the way to go IMO.

Paul.

Dell
> > 24" 1920x1200 and two nVidia GTX 280 cards - these work
pretty well