RE: [OT] Gaming PC Recommendations Needed

The Alienware PC's are very good, as are chillblast. But pretty
expensive. =
I guess you don't want to build your own? I've always built my own PC's
fro=
m the earliest 286's. Of course, you don't get support and system warranty
=
which may be important to you? (only component warranty) The Alienware
case=
s are very distinctive and not to everyone's taste!

The main question though is how much you want to spend? With a really top
e=
nd rig, you'll easily spend =A32,000 if not more (over =A34,000!).

SLI graphics is an option but to be honest, the latest nVidia single card
G=
TX295 etc handle most games pretty well.

You still may want to consider multiple graphics cards with multiple
screen=
s for flight sims to enable panoramic gaming - I have 3 x Dell 24"
1920x120=
0 and two nVidia GTX 280 cards - these work pretty well with flightsimX
(al=
though for outside views, it's even better to have one card per screen -
th=
is can get really expensive though - some mainboards do now support three
P=
CIe graphics cards).

I just spec'd up a system on the Alienware site that I'd go for -
reasonabl=
y high spec but not extreme and it came to =A32,298.92 all inc. Let me
know=
if you want me to send you the spec...

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Paul.