RE: Re: Sonos

The power ratings of amps and speakers in reality is as much (if not
more)
about marketing spin as it is about any kinds of mechanical or electrical
capability. It is also far easier to destroy a higher power rated speaker
with a small amplifier driver hard (into clipping) than it is to destroy a
lower power rated speaker with a bigger amp driven sensibly.

Be sensible with how you drive your system and you'll be fine - if you hear
something start to sound strained then back it down. Even 10w of output
should be more than sufficient for a bathroom (unless you're planning on
having the local rugby team in there after their match).

Phil