Re: Tweeting catflap...

Likewise here for our cat, he always manages to rip his collar off, so
a magnetic one isn't any good.

Have found one at http://www.sureflap.co.uk/index.htm
- is this the one?

Was looking at putting an old omron machine vision system on the door
to recognise the shape of his head. :) Once remember reading about
someones homebrew system.

Cheers

Rich

2009/4/22 Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx>:
> Yes that is good - any idea of product make etc? My parents may be
intere=
sted.

> Paul.

own" solution,
>> but our daughter has a commercially sourced catflap that reads her
>> cat's implanted microchip. No collar transponder, just the grain
of
>> rice sized thingy that the vet put in. Cool??
>> Rgds
>> Peter
>> =A0 ----- Original Message -----
>> =A0 From: Ben Geach
>> =A0 To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>> =A0 Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:26 PM
>> =A0 Subject: [ukha_d] Tweeting catflap...
>>

>> =A0 Spotted this...... thought it might be of interest to the cat
owners
>> on UKHA!
>>
>> =A0 http://tweetingcatdoor.com/
>> =A0 http://twitter.com/GusAndPenny