Re: Dusky Control Problem

  • Subject: Re: Dusky Control Problem
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:48:39 -0000

Hi Darren,

It's not something as simple as conflicting RF channels is it ?
You could try changing the RF channel on one of the Sky boxes and see if
that helps - Services 4-0-1 Select to enter the Installer menu IIRC.

Try Keith's very handy little applet at http://www.kat5.tv/taboo.html for
more info.

Regards
Kevin.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@...>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Been trying to solve a problem with a dual channel Dusky USB
controller connected to my two Sky STB's.

> Problem is, if only one STB and one TV is connected then the picture
is perfect. Add the second STB and TV and both pictures are lousy.

> Joe at Dusky Control is also at a loss. We've ruled out cables and
connectors as they have all been changed and when the RF2 from the STB is
connected directly to the TV the picture is perfect.

> Dusky Control sent me down a second, single channel unit, which works
fine if the original unit is not connected. As soon as its connected (one
STB per Dusky Controller) then both pictures are affected.