Dusky Control Problem

  • Subject: Dusky Control Problem
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:15:24 -0000

Hi All,

Been trying to solve a problem with a dual channel Dusky USB controller
connected to my two Sky STB's.

Problem is, if only one STB and one TV is connected then the picture is
perfect. Add the second STB and TV and both pictures are lousy.

Joe at Dusky Control is also at a loss. We've ruled out cables and
connectors as they have all been changed and when the RF2 from the STB is
connected directly to the TV the picture is perfect.

Dusky Control sent me down a second, single channel unit, which works fine
if the original unit is not connected. As soon as its connected (one STB
per Dusky Controller) then both pictures are affected.

Does anyone have any idea whatsoever what the problem could be?

TIA
Darren